last weekend lauren and i met up with my my friend/old manager chris and he took us to the rose bowl flea market. i was super stoked because well, i heard it was awesome and that it was vintage junk heaven! lauren and i ended up splitting up because its hard to keep a group together at that sort of place...you just get lost.
i thought i would share some of the photos with you so that you can feel like you were there with me too! i just love junk! i've always wanted to own a junk store...maybe someday... but until then....
i was overwhelmed with awesomeness. but $100 for a shirt that isn't soft, thin or the perfect fit...no thanks!
kicking myself in the ass for not getting this.
everytime kelly and i see thermos we laugh. inside joke sorry.
i seriously should of got this shirt for my month in california because i don't know how many times i had to say "I AM MARRIED!"
im a sucker for shades!
$10 dollars a key you must be out of your mind!
Have you been to rose bowl flea market? if not i suggest you make it out for sure! if i lived here in california i would go at least once a month.
7 tips before you go to the rose bowl flea market:
1. go early like 8am
2. bring a lot of cash. haggle the price for sure.
3. don't drink a lot before you go because you don't want to waste time in the restroom. plus they are gross.
4. wear comfortable shoes. i had to buy some there but it's ok because they were 3 dollars and super cute!
5. if you take a friend, warn them that you are going to take your time and look at everything so they better be patient.
6. bring a large tote or cart to carry all your treasures.
7. browse first, then buy...unless it's freaking awesome and you must have it right that second. (i say this because every booth has different price points)
Q. when you go to flea markets, garage sales, or swap meets what do you look for? do you already have in mind what you want?