just wanted to share some fun activities that you and your friends can do...FOR FREE!!! it's summer time!!! that doesn't mean you have to break your bank to have a good time. if you are on a budget, let this be the time where you get creative!
the best things in life are free...sometimes.
2. go explore the streets or skate down the PCH in a backwards wetsuit. make it more entertaining by recording.
5. play in the sand. build a sand castle. dig a hole.
6. dress up like brenda or kelly from the original 90210. they both dated dylan so i'm cool with pretending i'm either girl.
7. read a book. i was reading eclipse for the second time just to get pumped up before the movie:)
8. take pictures of strangers without them knowing. this is one of my favorite things to do because i never know how the photo will turn out.
9. go to a dinner party, try new dishes, and laugh at the host when he dresses like joe dirt....
10. make a bueno bueno feather headband. click here for HOW TO
11. get creative when taking photo's. try something out of the norm.
12. go surfing! if you don't surf go take photos/video of your friends surfing.
13. hike to trestles.
14. tan, text and twitpic.
15. take a nap on the beach. it just feels so good.
click photos to find out what effect i used on flickr/picnik. which one do you like best?
Q. what are some of your favorite FREE activities in the summer?