21 April 2011
Bootsie N Booties
This photo is perfect.
We had friends over and as the night was winding down we put on Catfish. Kelly and I fall asleep all the time watching movies late at night. Why did I say this photo was perfect? Well, Kelly is allergic to cats, and she is always itching if she thinks Bootsie has laid down where she sits. Oh and you bet that as soon as we were out, Bootsie made her little way in between Kelly and I to fall asleep. I just love my Bootsie Treasure!
Thank you Jacob for capturing this moment.
The scoop on Bootsie
- she started running up to us as soon as we moved in this house (November)
- if we would walk around the block, she would follow, if we went to our friends house 2 doors down she would follow and wait for us to come out.
- we started feeding her but wouldn't let her inside until the freeze, now she comes in whenever she wants.
- she meows and paws at door if she needs to go out. no need for stinky liter box.
- she is so sweet and pretty.
- she sleeps at our feet on our bed, but if we fall asleep on the couch she sleeps in living room.
I think someone just abandoned her. How can a stray cat be so sweet?