I will start by describing my hair:
Silky- you may think this is awesome but I hate it and I put product in it so it's not so slippery.
Fine- but I have a lot of it.
Limp- because all my layers have grown out.
This is how I fix these problems when I want Big Hair Big Fun:
- I wash with Angel Wash Shampoo- It doesn't weigh my hair down.
- After towel drying I spray Anti Gravity or I use the lotion, then I rub body builder all through my roots.
- Most the time my hair air dries but you get better results if you blowdry your hair upside down.
- Once my hair is dry, I wave my hair with the curl stick, dab Powder Puff at the roots and shake it like a polaroid picture!
- And because I love the smell and the texture it gives, I finish off with spraying Hair Resort. It's like the beach in a bottle!
To learn more about these products check out the Kevin Murphy Site