I was talking to my good friend one day about the future and finances and she told me about some book or podcast on how to become a Millionaire. I mean don't we all want to become millionaires? Anyway, it had to do with 7 sources of income.
She told me she was working to have 7 sources of income bewtween her and her husband.
I counted mine at 3, 4 with Jacob ... and thought I've got some work to do.
Another thing I'm constantly talking about with friends is skin.
- How can we look younger?
- How can we minimize our wrinkles and pores?
- How can moms get rid of dark spots?
- How can we get rid of sun damage?
- How do we get those lashes back that we had as kids?
I'd seen my friend Kelly's amazing before and after lash posts. She shared how they were almost completely gone after years of wearing fake lashes... and then a month later they were thick and long! They actually keep getting longer and longer.
I noticed her skin had become brighter and begun to look more youthful.
I needed the info.
The first thing I tried was the Miraculous Lash Boost because that would be easy to try out. Money back guarantee if it didn't work, so hey, why not?
But guess what? It worked!
My sister noticed right away and was shocked that even my bottom lashes had gotten longer!
So then I got curious about the whole line. I was obsessed with watching the videos of Kelly's skin routine... I mean go see for yourself... Her skin is flawless.
Also she never asked me to buy anything. I always went to her.
What really got my attention was when she said that this amazing skin care line paid for her house note last month and this wasn't even her full time job. This was her side hustle. I mean...
YESTERDAY I did a thing.
I signed up under Kelly with Rodan + Fields.
I know what some of you are thinking... I thought the same thing.
"She's going to be super annoying and try to sell me face wash."
I am not going to try and sell you anything.
I'm going to continue to use the products and when people ask me about it I will inform them of what I use.
You'll see me post about my skin care regime and how my lashes have grown so much recently.
I post about hair, outfits, working outs, plants, and home decor already so why would I not share this too?
I am 37 years old and it's time to take care of my skin!
I will show my before and afters as I use the line and you can judge for yourself.
Reasons why I asked Kelly about signing up under her /// (Yeah I asked her while I was doing her hair.)
- I wanted another source of income.. I want to hit that magic number 7. I want to be financially secure until I die. I want to be able to take care of my family and know that everyone will be ok. So I'm going to take advantage of the time and energy I have in me to set up my future now.
- I still want to be able to work no matter where I am. If I am physically not at the salon, or we're traveling... this is the perfect business to keep me busy and challenged!
- KIDS... when we have them I want to be able to spend as much time with them as I can. I also want to give and show them the world.
If you want to to check out the products for yourself CLICK HERE
I want to invite you to my virtual skin care launch this Thursday at 7PM hosted by my friend Kelly.
How many of you have used this line? Have you tried the lash boost? what are your thoughts?